Formation Académique | Academic Training
- 2013: PhD Forest Science, Université Laval, Québec, Canada
- 2008: Msc Forest Ecology and Management, Albert-Ludwigs Universität Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
- 2005: Bsc Natural Resource Management, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana
Projets actuels | Ongoing projects
- Using AI tools to enhance the predictive modelling of forest response to disturbances and climate change
- Silvicultural (site preparation) techniques to maintain forest site productivity within paludified environments
- Relations between harvest compartment area (and number) and the merchantable volume estimation error and options to optimize timber supply
Publications Scientifiques | Peer Reviewed Papers
- Anyomi, K. A., Mitchell, S.J., Perera, A.H., Ruel, J-C. 2017. Windthrow Dynamics in Boreal Ontario: A Simulation of the Vulnerability of Several Stand Types across a Range of Wind Speeds. Forests 8(7), 233; doi:10.3390/f8070233
- Anyomi, K. A., Mitchell, S.J., Ruel, J-C. 2016. Windthrow risk modelling in old-growth and multi-layered forests of eastern North America. Ecological Modelling 327, 105–114.
- Anyomi, K. A. and Ruel, J-C. 2015. A multi-scale analysis of the effects of alternative silvicultural treatments on windthrow within balsam fir dominated stands. Canadian Journal of Forest Research 45 (12), 1739-1747.
- Anyomi, K. A., Lorenzetti, F., Bergeron, Y., Leduc, A. 2015. Stand dynamics, humus type and water balance explain aspen long term productivity across Canada. Forests 6(2), 416-432.
- Terrier, A., Girardin, M.P., Cantin, A., de Groot, W., Anyomi, K.A., Gauthier, S., Bergeron, Y. 2015. Disturbance legacies and paludification mediate the ecological impact of an intensifying wildfire regime in the Clay Belt boreal forest of eastern North America. Journal of Vegetation Science 26 (3), 588-602.
- Anyomi, K. A., Raulier, F., Bergeron, Y., Mailly, D., Girardin, M.P. 2014. Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of forest site productivity drivers: a case study within the eastern boreal forests of Canada. Landscape Ecology 29, 905–918.
- Laamrani, A., Valeria, O., Bergeron, Y., Fenton, N., Cheng, L.Z., Anyomi, K.A. 2014. Effects of topography and thickness of organic layer on productivity of black spruce boreal forests of northwestern Quebec. Forest Ecology and Management 330, 144–157.
- Anyomi, K.A., Raulier, F., Bergeron, Y., Mailly, D. 2013. The predominance of stand composition and structure over direct climatic and site effects in explaining aspen (Populus tremuloides Michaux) productivity within boreal and temperate forests of western Quebec, Canada. Forest Ecology and Management 302: 390–403.
- Anyomi, K.A., Raulier, F., Mailly, D., Girardin, M.P., Bergeron, Y. 2012. Using height growth to model local and regional response of trembling aspen (Populus tremuloides Michx.) to climate within the boreal forest of western Québec. Ecological Modelling 243, 123–132.