- Post-Doc. University of Freiburg, 2014-2018
- Post-Doc. UQAM, 2010-2014
- Ph.D. - University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna, 2010
- M.Sc.F - University of Toronto, 2006
- HBSc. - University of Toronto, 2003
Broadly speaking, our research focuses on the effects of global changes on the dynamics and diversity of forest ecosystems. Past research has focused on how humans influence forests directly, through activities such as harvesting, as well as indirectly, through changes in the abiotic environment (CO2, N deposition). While my interests are generally focused on how trees and forests grow in response to their environment, our research is often collaborative and multidisciplinary to broaden the focus of projects to multiple aspects of forest ecosystem function.