LeiPengLuEtAl2007

Référence

Lei, X., Peng, C., Lu, Y., Zhang, X. (2007) A matrix growth model of natural spruce-balsam fir forest in New Brunswick, Canada. In Proceedings - Second International Symposium on Plant Growth Modeling, Simulation, Visualization and Applications, PMA 2006. Pages 231-235. (Scopus )

Résumé

A density-dependent matrix model was developed for spruce-balsam fir natural forest stands in New Brunswick, Canada. It predicted the number and basal area of trees for 5 species groups (spruce, balsam fir, other softwood, soft hardwood and hard hardwood) and 10 diameter classes. Upgrowth, ingrowth and mortality models were established with explanatory variables representing tree size, stand density and stand structure. The model was based on 305 sample plots with inventory periods from 2 to 9 years. The majority of the data (80%) was used for model development, and the rest (20%) was used for model validation. It was concluded that the model is a reliable and fairly accurate tool for short-term prediction of growth of spruce-balsam fir forest in Canada. Future work on refinements of the model is discussed. © 2007 IEEE.

Format EndNote

Vous pouvez importer cette référence dans EndNote.

Format BibTeX-CSV

Vous pouvez importer cette référence en format BibTeX-CSV.

Format BibTeX

Vous pouvez copier l'entrée BibTeX de cette référence ci-bas, ou l'importer directement dans un logiciel tel que JabRef .

@INPROCEEDINGS { LeiPengLuEtAl2007,
    AUTHOR = { Lei, X. and Peng, C. and Lu, Y. and Zhang, X. },
    TITLE = { A matrix growth model of natural spruce-balsam fir forest in New Brunswick, Canada },
    BOOKTITLE = { Proceedings - Second International Symposium on Plant Growth Modeling, Simulation, Visualization and Applications, PMA 2006 },
    YEAR = { 2007 },
    PAGES = { 231--235 },
    ABSTRACT = { A density-dependent matrix model was developed for spruce-balsam fir natural forest stands in New Brunswick, Canada. It predicted the number and basal area of trees for 5 species groups (spruce, balsam fir, other softwood, soft hardwood and hard hardwood) and 10 diameter classes. Upgrowth, ingrowth and mortality models were established with explanatory variables representing tree size, stand density and stand structure. The model was based on 305 sample plots with inventory periods from 2 to 9 years. The majority of the data (80%) was used for model development, and the rest (20%) was used for model validation. It was concluded that the model is a reliable and fairly accurate tool for short-term prediction of growth of spruce-balsam fir forest in Canada. Future work on refinements of the model is discussed. © 2007 IEEE. },
    COMMENT = { Export Date: 14 May 2012 Source: Scopus Art. No.: 4548375 doi: 10.1109/PMA.2006.22 },
    ISSN = { 0769528511 (ISBN); 9780769528519 (ISBN) },
    KEYWORDS = { Forecasting, Matrix algebra, Plant life extension, Pneumatic control equipment, Visualization, Balsam firs, Plant growth modeling, Forestry, Abies, Control Equipment, Forecasts, Growth, Matrices, Picea, Tree Dimensions },
    OWNER = { Luc },
    TIMESTAMP = { 2012.05.14 },
    URL = { http://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?eid=2-s2.0-51349157606&partnerID=40&md5=139cb7dd765966c5aba9bb51dd46ab13 },
}

********************************************************** ***************** Facebook Twitter *********************** **********************************************************

Abonnez-vous à
l'Infolettre du CEF!

********************************************************** ***************** Pub - Mycorhizes_2019 ****************** **********************************************************

********************************************************** ***************** Pub - Symphonies_Boreales ****************** **********************************************************

********************************************************** ***************** Boîte à trucs *************** **********************************************************

CEF-Référence
La référence vedette !

Jérémie Alluard (2016) Les statistiques au moments de la rédaction 

  • Ce document a pour but de guider les étudiants à intégrer de manière appropriée une analyse statistique dans leur rapport de recherche.

Voir les autres...